Saturday 12 November 2011

DAILY CALENDAR , SLOKAS 13th NOV. - 21st NOV.

 

Om Bhaaskaraya Vithmahe
Divaakaraaya Dheemahi
Thanno SOORYA Prachodhayaath.
Om, Let me meditate on the Sun God,
Oh, maker of the day, give me higher intellect,
And let Sun God illuminate my mind.



Today Sankata hara Chathurthi. Have Vinayak darshan in the evng....
Om Lambhodharaaya vithmahe
Mahodharaaya dheemahi
Thanno dhanthi prachodayath.
Om, Let me meditate on that god with broad paunch
Oh, God with a big belly, give me higher intellect,
And let the elephant faced one illuminate my mind.
Om veeradhwajaaya vithmahe
vighna hasthaaya dheemahi
thanno BHOUMA prachodhayaath.
Om, Let me meditate on him who has hero in his flag,
Oh, He who has power to solve problems, give me higher intellect,
And let the son of earth God illuminate my mind.
Om gajadhwajaaya vithmahe
sukha hasthaaya dheemahi
thanno BUDHA prachodayaath.
Om, Let me meditate on him who has elephant in his flag,
Oh, He who has power to grant pleasure, give me higher intellect,
And let Budha illuminate my mind.

 
Om Shirdi vasaaya Vithmahe
Sachithaanandhaaya Dheemahi
Thanno SAI  Prachodayath .
Om, Let me meditate on the God who lives in Shirdi,
Oh, God who is the ethereal truth and happiness, give me higher intellect,
And let that Sai illuminate my mind.
Today Karthigai month Starts and Aiyappa Temple at Sabarimala opens....
Visit :

 


Om aswadhwajaaya vidhmahe
dhanur hasthaaya dheemahi
thanno SHUKRA  prachodayaath.
Om, Let me meditate on him who has horse in his flag,
Oh, He who has a bow in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Shukra illuminate my mind.
Today is KAALA BAIRAVAASHTAMI. Pls  VISIT : http://www.agasthiar.org/AUMzine/0014-kb.htm
 

Om kaakadhwajaaya vithmahe
khadga hasthaaya dheemahi
thanno MANDAH  prachodayaat
Om, Let me meditate on him who has crow in his flag,
Oh, He who has a sword in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Saneeswara illuminate my mind.
 
Om Aswadhwajaaya Vidhmahe
Paasa Hasthaaya Dheemahi
Thanno SOORYA Prachodhayaath .
Om, Let me meditate on the god who has a horse flag,
Oh, God who holds the rope, give me higher intellect,
And let Sun God illuminate my mind.
Visit the following link to know about MEY PORUL NAYANMAR....
In English:
 
 
Today EKAADASI : Visit http://www.shivsaitours.blogspot.com/  to know about UTPANNA EKAADASI(21-11-2011)
Om Nirnajanaaya Vidhmahe
Niraapaasaaya Dheemahi
Thanno SRINIVAASA Prachodayath.
Om, Let me meditate on the god who is eternal truth,
Oh, God who does not have attachments, give me higher intellect,
And let God Srinivasa illuminate my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment